Top Korean Girlband

 TOP 10 Korean Girlband (My Version)
 
1. Miss A
♫ My Favorite Song : Love Again, Step Up, GoodBye Baby, Over U, Bad Girl Good Girl, Ma Style

2. T-ara
♫ My Favorite Song : Lovey Dovey, Cry Cry, Why Are You Being Like This, Don't Leave

3. Girls Generation/SNSD
♫ My Favorite Song : Chocolate Love, Genie, Lazy Girl, Mr. Taxi, Gee, Flower Power
 
4. 2NE1
♫ My Favorite Song : I'm The Best, Fire 

5. Wonder Girls
♫ My Favorite Song : So Hot, Different Tears, Irony,
 
6. 4 Minutes
♫ My Favorite Song : Hot Issue, I My Me Mine, Volume Up, Without You
 
7. Sistar
♫ My Favorite Song : Alone, Give it to Me, So Cool, how dare you

8. Sunny Hill
♫ My Favorite Song : Pray, You Dont Know, Pit-A-Pat [The Greatest Love OST]

9. A Pink
♫ My Favorite Song : My My, PLease Lets Us Just Love (Protect The Bost OST),  It Girl

10. Orange Caramel (After School sub unit)
♫ My Favorite Song : Lipstick, Magic Girl


No comments

Share your comment here :)