Best Korean Male Singer

Top 10 Korean Male Singer

1. Yesung [SuJu]
My Favorite Song : It Has To Be You, For One Days, I am Behind You (ft Jang Hye Jin)

2. Kyuhyun [SuJu] 
My Favorite Song : Hope Is a Dream That Doesn't Sleep, Inoo (Edge of Rain), Smile

3. Choi Hyun Joon [V.O.S]
My Favorite Song : Foolish Love (Cain & Abel OST)

4. Just
My Favorite Song : Poison (Bad Love OST), Anything (Lie To Me OST)

5. Park Hyo Shin
My Favorite Song : Snow Flower (I'm Sorry I Love You OST)

6. Howl
My Favorite Song : Fate [Cain and Abel OST]

7. K. Will
My Favorite Song : My Heart Is Beating, Real Love Song (The Greatest Love OST)

8. Lee Seung Chul
My Favorite Song : No One Else, Can You Hear Me

9. Jung Yeop [Brown Eyed Soul]
My Favorite Song : There was nothing (49 days OST)

10. Wheesung
My Favorite Song : Heart Aching Story (ft B2ST JunHyung), Insomnia

No comments

Share your comment here :)