My fanart #2 Poster ~ Heirs (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye new drama)

K-Drama Heirs Poster

Baru belajar buat poster sendiri pake photoshop, and because i'm a fans of PSH jadi aku buatin poster drama "Heirs" yang akan dibintangi Park Shin Hye dan Lee Min Ho (rencananya tayang pada bulan oktober di SBS), here they are :")








Really really Big Thanks to :
- Park Shin Hye
- Lee Min Ho
- All who have that font, brush, background picture, clipart, style, ..... 

*please take out with full credit

2 comments

  1. Hey! I'm Ann from Vietnam. I'm translating a MinShin fanfiction (this one: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs), but the author didn't make a cover for it, and I can't do this too. Hix! So I'd to ask you that can I use your fanarts for each chapter I translate? I will take them out with full credit. Let me know your opinion, thank you so much!^^

    ReplyDelete

Share your comment here :)