Top 10 Korean Boyband

Top 10 Korean Boyband/Band (My Version)

1. Super Junior
♫ My Favorite Song :  Good Friends, Good Person, Opera, Bonamana, It's You, Way, Sorry Sorry Answer

2. EXO
♫ My Favorite Song : MAMA, History, Two Moons

3. BigBang
♫ My Favorite Song : Last Farewell,  With You, Monster, Sunset Glow

4. CN Blue
♫ My Favorite Song : I'm A Loner, Love Girl, Tattoo

5. B2ST
♫ My Favorite Song : Mystery, On Rainy Days, Fiction

6. Shinee
♫ My Favorite Song :  Ring Ding Dong, Replay, Stand By Me, Lucifer

7. V.O.S
♫ My Favorite Song : Beautiful Life, End of the Day (Baker King Kim Tak Gu OST)

8. Infinite
♫ My Favorite Song : Come Back Again

9. U-Kiss
♫ My Favorite Song : Man Man Ha Ni, 0330 

10. Clazziquai
♫ My Favorite Song :  Ping, Romeo N Juliet, She Is (My Name Is Kim Sam Soon OST)

No comments

Share your comment here :)